Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Maycation is Here!!!!

So tomorrow is the last day I work for six days.  I'm sure y'all have seen me tweet about maycation before...well it's finally here!!!!!!  Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and I have some internet drinking plans with a new friend who I adore <3 (you know who you are boo).  Tuesdaymidnight is flying in that night and I will be up with her and Coolbreeze_ Friday!  Heaven only knows what kinds of things we'll get into.  I'm just so excited to be hanging out with these chicas (well CB for the second time)!!!!!!!  Saturday were driving down to meet bsmog at the tattoo/piercing parlor to get ourselves inked :D (and maybe pierced who knows).


 I'm looking forward to hang out with these chicas and have lots of fun.  I'll be able to stay up late and sleep in and not worry about work!  I'll get to chat with my twinja nonstop and get to know boo better <3.  I'm so ready for this...work has been so stressful it'll be nice to get away, get drunk without caring.  Snuggling with my tuesday (I totally lvoe her!) and having random conversation with coolbreeze_ like our dinner.  Bitching with bsmog about our getting up early for work and then having a laugh about it.

I may even have some plans to start working on a fic with my twin (if we can ever stop talking about other stuff long enough! <3 ya lol!).  But thats all i'm gonna say about that for now, I can't go giving it away now can I ;).

Starting tomorrow at 2pm (EST) I will be on vacation so feel free to tweet me or chat me (if you don't have my gtalk just ask!).  I'll be available all the time :).

ps-expect drunk tweets/chats/texts/calls (if applicable to you).

love always,
B

3 comments:

  1. I am green with envy and I hope you have a great time. (I am still plotting our Cardiff trip and MATT SMITH LIVES THERE so it is a double win!)

    Be safe a tweet lots of picks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so anyone who knows me and twin knows that I would give up a random body part to be meeting him. However, since that's not possible (for now) I hope you girls take care of him for me!! And stay tuned...our fic should fun and I for one can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your Maycation is full of amazing!!! I hope you have so much fun!!! <3

    ReplyDelete