Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lemonade

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, right?  WRONG! You just kinda stare at them and wonder why the hell life handed you a basket of lemons.  Plus without water and sugar you only have lemon juice.  I want life to give me something useful, like knowledge and wisdom.  Maybe throw some money my way (then I could by some lemonade).  I'm glad life has given me good friends (online anyway) and a sense of humor (which I like to think is one of my best qualities).  So I guess if life gives you lemons take them back for an exchange!

<3,
B

5 comments:

  1. Ninja. You make me laugh every day. Silly boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have a lot of sugar to make a good lemonade, but it's worth it. If you don't have any water or sugar, just use the lemons to throw at your RL enemies. JS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'm not a big fan of phlemonade, so I say go for the exchange. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunny you are just as sweet as any sugar :D so i think you are set xoxo

    ReplyDelete