Thursday, March 10, 2011

Toys

So I'm thinking about getting some toys for myself.  I've picked out the ones I want, now I just have to decide whether or not to spend the money.  I've picked out Brent Corrigan's signature ass fleshjack, an endurance fleshjack, and a vibrating cock ring (see below for pics).  They all sound amazing. I mean who would pass up the chance to fuck the hottie BC. The endurance fleshjack will improve my stamina so when it comes to the real thing i'll really be the Yoda of Buttsecks ;). I think the cockring is self explanatory (but come on it would vibrate under my balls and on my perineum).  Just thought i'd share my thoughts and see what y'all think.

BC's Fleshjack

Inside: its called Bliss- Brent is a true CA boy,
so we created a texture inspired by CA palm trees
Endurance Jack
Vibrating Cock Ring
Endurance Jack insdie: tight canal
with extra large bumps

7 comments:

  1. Ok so you already know all my thoughts in great detail. lol. But I'm still commenting to make sure it doesn't disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo want a fleshjack! But alas, I have no peen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So seeing as I can't *really* know how these work, I am going to take the approach I use when buying anything. I would at what would really be enjoyable and worth my money over all.

    How often and I going to use it? Can I use it more than just only way? Do I want to use it over and over again? Coast, durability, Hide-ability (No mom I have no idea what that is) cleaning, blah , blah, blah.

    lol Wow I just made sex toys boring... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you just made me blush. hehe I say go for it and then give us a detailed description on how they worked for YOU. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, to have a peen...

    You know what's irritating? They don't make good toys that simulate oral sex. I mean, I know they have mouth fleshjacks, but it wouldn't feel the same. If they made cunnilingus machines, I would be set...

    *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...Brent Corrigan... what what??? Oh yeah, those toys look good too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. aannnnnnnnd now i get what you meant! LOL Brent yes and please!!! And I am sure I speak for us all - we want to know if said toys are as effective as they would appear to be - purely research mind you !

    ReplyDelete