Monday, March 14, 2011

Shamrock Shakes

I love the month of March.  The weather warms up (usually) and everything just seems happier.  It has my favorite non-gift holiday on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day!).  A certain fast food restaurant that I shall not name comes out with this fuck awesome shake every year.  I normally don't like minty things mixed with other flavors, especially chocolate.  The Shamrock Shake though is sooooo yummy though.  It has a slight mint taste mixed with what I think is vanilla.  If you haven't tried one I HIGHLY recommend it.  Plus its green!!! (which is my fav color in case anyone was wondering).

Now for the ranty part.  I've had two people tell me on twitter that they went to get one and had problems.  One person told me that the machines were down so they couldn't make milkshakes.  What the fuck are you doing letting your milkshake machine break!!!!!  (I've gone there one time for an iced coffee and the ice machine was broken....0_o).  Now I've gotten a second report that a friend went to get one and they didn't have it.  Umm hello bitches its March. The only time I go to your restaurant (for the most part) is March to get this shake.  Your food normally makes me sick so this is the highlight of my year as far as your concerned.  Get with the program.   This shake is the highlight of some peoples fast food year!!

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!

</3,
B

5 comments:

  1. Im a shamrock shake virgin.... :-/ I need to experience the magic of the shake....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now on a quest so I will let you know when I find a place that has them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shamrock shake is magically delicious! However, being the person who experienced the damn broken machine...not amusing! Especially since there is limited time in which to enjoy the yumminess! Way to go all ninja on them, ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to experience said magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* The restaurant that will remained unnamed in my town does not have them at all and has no plans to. :( I'm a sad, Be. I feel deprived.

    ReplyDelete